Thursday 4 June 2009

Style Warriors Haul..x

Okay so firstly, i appologize for the really bad quality images. I've misplaced my camera's charger cord so i've been having to use my old cheap camera but better that than nothing, right?

I drove all the way to Guildford today for the launch of MAC's Style Warriors Collection. I was expecting for Naked Honey to also be released today as in the UK we usually get 2 collections together. But owell, atleast i saved some money....for now lol.


I was quite impressed with the collection overall but nothing really screamed 'i HAVE to have that'. I already knew what i wanted from the preview pictures online with the except for one thing.

I was exactly wowed by any of the lippies to start with but i decided on Sunsational from the promo pics as i loved the packaging and thought the colour was pretty but when i saw the lip swatches on temptalia i decided on Brave New Bronze instead and thats what i got. My mum picked out Purple Rite so the one in the picture is hers, not mine.

Left: Brave New Bronze
Right: Purple Rite

I wasn't originally going to get a bronzing powder and was going to get On A Mission blush instead. When i saw the blush it wasn't as nice as i thought it was going to be so decided against that. Then i saw the powders and thought that Solar Riche would be perfect for my skintone. Plus the packaging is lush lol.

Solar Riche

The last thing i got was Pink Rebel Lustre Drops which i thought i'd try as they seemed a very unique product. I'm gonna try mixing a little in with my foundation and if that doesn't work, as a highlighter.


Far Left: Purple Rite
Left: Brave New Bronze
Middle: (hardly showes up) Solar Riche
Right: Pink Rebel Lustre Drops, one applied and one rubbed in

No comments:

Post a Comment