Sunday 21 June 2009

Experimental Look..x

Thismorning a little lightbulb popped in my head. I decided that i was bored of using the same browns and neutrals on my eyes and so thought i would try and incorporate a colour that i wouldn't normally use into my look.
I still kept it quite natural as i was just going over to a friend's house for the day and didn't want to look overdone.

My colour of choice was a plummy purple colour which was in a small Dior sample palette which i had never used but i'm sure it's very dupable. It took a bit of blending but i think it really paid off and my friends complimented me on my makeup so i may try this look again.
I used:
-MAC's Rubenesque paintpot all over lid up to the brow
-MAC's Brule all over lid and as highlight
-MAC's Cork in crease
-Dior's purple/plum in outer v and in outer half of lower lashline
-MAC's Satin Taupe in outer half of lid and outer half of lower lashline
-Benefit's Bad Gal Lash Plum on lashes

Flash
No Flash

No comments:

Post a Comment