Wednesday 18 February 2009

What I'm Using Right Now..x

Saw this on lollipop26's blog and i'm bored so i decided to do it :)

Hair

Shampoo: Anything that's in the bathroom lol, right now it's Pantene's Brunette Expressions
Conditioner: I'm using my mum's Aveda one atm
Styling products: Tigi Catwalk Fashionista Spritz and shine heat safe styler - i use it just before im gonna straighten my hair, it smells yummy :)

L'Oreal Studio Hot Straight Thermo-Straightening Cream - I put this on the lower parts of my hair when it's damp and then blowdry my hair straight with my GHD brush, it keeps my hair straighter for longer
Tigi Catwalk Camera Ready Shiner and Defrizzer - I use this sometimes if my hair needs a little pick me up, it helps with shine

L'Oreal Elnett Hairspray in Diamond Hold - The legend that is Elnett, the only thing is that my nan has always used it so everytime i smell it i can't help thinking that i smell like my nan lol :P
Hair mask: Philip Kingsley Hair Elasticiser - my aunt buys alot of stuff on QVC and she got a sample of it so sent it down to me and it's okay but a little expensive to use on a regular basis. My hair deffinatly felt alot softer and the ends of my hair looked healthier.

BodyShower gel: Soap & Glory's Clean On Me - This stuff smells soooo yummy! My mum got it in a giftset in the Boots sale after xmas and we are sharing it as it's in the bathroom. Deffinatly getting some more when it runs out :)

Body moisturiser: Diesel Fuel For Life Unlimited Body Lotion - I don't really use body moisuriser much but this one smells good

Fake tan: I don't use fake tan in the winter, i'll start when the weather gets warmer....if it ever does!

FaceCleanser: Garnier Pure 3 in 1 - I use it as a scrub or wash everyday in the bath or shower and as a mask once a week

Eye makeup remover: Simple Conditioning Eye Make-Up Remover - It's oil free, colour free and perfume free so basically there's nothing for me to react to. I have really sensitive eyes and this is one of only two products that work for me, the other is the dior remover but it's really expensive and the simple one's cheap so i figured why waste my money.

MakeupPrimer: MAC Prep + Prime SPF 50 - Not as good as the normal one, i got tricked into buying it by the MA but it does have SPF 50 so that's better.
Foundation: MAC Face and Body Foundation in N1 - Got this last year and there's still 2/3 left. I thought it was pricey when i bought it but it's lasted that long so money well spent i guess.

Foundation brush: MAC 190SE - I soooo need a new full size one of these! My SE from the 2007 keep molting everytime i use it. The SE brushes aren't as good quality but they're good for when you're just starting out, like i was. I find that i can't use my hands as the foundation i use is too runny so a brush is essential.

Concealer: I don't really need concealer atm and never really have as if i get a spot, i'll just get one huge one and there's no covering it up lol. I just let it mend itself instead of making it worse. If i ever do need concealer i use Playboy Concealer in Fair, avaliable from Superdrug.
Powder: MAC MSF Natural in Medium - I have nearly used all this but i got it last year so it's lasted a fair amount of time cnsidering how much i use it. I tend to put it over foundation or if i'm having a lazy day i'll wear it on it's own and it looks okay.
Blusher: ATM i'm addicted to using my new one, Pink Swoon to get a nice warm glow :)
Photobucket
Bronzer: I don't really use bronzer, if i do i use MAC's Harmony Blush with a little MSF in New Vegas from the McQueen Collection as i have really pale skin.

Highlighter: I use my other new blush, Trace Gold.
Photobucket
Eyeshadow base: MAC's Prep + Prime Eye for dramatic eyes or Rubenesque Paintpot for smokey eyes
Eyeshadows: Right now i am using a nice heavy smokey eye which is MAC's Brule as a highligh, Cork all over and Romp in the crease and corner.

Eyeliner: For dramatic eyes, MAC's Eye Khol in Smoulder and for smokey eye Smashbox's Runway Fusion Cream Liner, the brown one.

Eyelash curler: My lashes are too long that i can't curl them, they look shorter lol. My lashes have a natural curl anyways.
Eyelash base: I don't use one as it clumps my mascara.
Mascara: I have been using TOVA which my aunt gave me as my everyday mascara but it's starting to clump so in the bin that goes. I use Clarins Wonder Length for a more natural look and MAC Plushlash for the falsies effect.

Lipstick: I've been using the very last bit of my MAC for Emanuel Ungaro lippy in Pure Rose so that i can include it in back to MAC and get a free lippy from Hello Kitty. I'm gonna buy the dupe of Pure Rose soon which i was told by the MA is Plink.
Lipgloss: My new Cremesheen Glass from MAC in Petite Indulgence, it goes everywhere with me.

Photobucket
Nail colour: OPI Elephantastic Pink or Barry M's dark navy, 292 i think.
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment