Thursday 30 April 2009

8 Things Tag..x

So i was tagged by the lovely Jenny (http://jenny9119999.blogspot.com/), go check her out :)

8 Things I Look Forward To
1. Days off school
2. Shopping
3. Getting exams over with
4. Sunny days
5. Spending time with my family and friends
6. Parties
7. Family occasions
8. A hot bath with Lush products :)

8 Things I did Yesterday
1. Went to school :(
2. Went to get some BBQ stuff
3. Went to Sainsbury's
4. Went to the Carphone Warehouse
5. Watched some tv i missed on catchup
6. Had a BBQ with my family
7. Had the most relaxing bath
8. Slept :)
(Pretty boring day!)

8 Things I Wish I Could Do
1. Be more confident
2. Pay off my parent's mortgage
3. Pass my A-Levels to get into Uni
4. Work a bit harder
5. Get a part-time job
6. Learn to drive
7. Smile a bit more :)
8. Be sucessful

8 Shows I Watch
1. Family Guy
2. Hollyoaks
3. Eastenders
4. The Inbetweeners
5. Skins
6. Snog,Marry,Avoid
7. History Programmes
8. Britians Got Talent!

I tag these 8 bloggers(sorry if you have already been tagged)
1. Princess~Sparkles
2. Dazzling232
3. Zoella.
4. Kimberleib
5. Sdgirl389
6. Shauna
7. Rainbowdust33
8. Benjamin

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the tag X Spooky thing is i have just done it before seeing you're tag hehe x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great list!! It's lovely reading people's lists.

    ReplyDelete